Walgreens has been in business since 1998, in this location near the intersection of Chagrin Boulevard and Lee Road. This pharmacy has drive-through drop-off and pick-up service. It also offers household items, beer, wine and grocery items.
Photo processing, in-store coupons and weekly ads are at this location, with flu shots available with no appointment necessary. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, with a pharmacist on staff to answer any questions during normal business hours.
- Hours: Store: Daily, 8am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, restrooms and seating
- Founding Date: 10/30/1998
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most insurance accepted
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No