Shaker Heights Youth Center
Shaker Heights Youth Center has been serving the community for over 40 years. This non-profit organization specializes in serving school-aged children and their families with mentoring, development and preventative services. They have been recognized by the Ohio Drug and Alcohol Addiction services for their service to the community. They offer academic success programs, Intensive Prevention Programs, school-based student assistance programs, youth mentoring programs and youth leadership. The environment is welcoming with a comfortable atmosphere and is easy to access from downtown Cleveland, local Universities and public transportation.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking available.
- Founding Date: 01/01/1970
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Scope: Local
- Type: Drug and alcohol abuse, Health and Disability, Human rights, Literacy/education, Peace
- Private events: Yes