Drag box to select area
100% Were impressed
Plymouth Church was first organized June 18, 1916 and the first Sunday services were held on September 3, 1916. The church is located in a quiet neighborhood of Shaker Heights with plenty of parking. It started as Presbyterian and still holds the same beliefs today. It welcomes all visitors, holding events, concerts and classes on various dates. There are sermons offered on-line, as well.
2860 Coventry Rd, Cleveland, OH 44120
- Fax: 216-921-3512
- Accessibility Details: Designated parking spaces
- Hours: Service hours vary, check calendar
- Accessible: yes