Nature Center at Shaker Lakes
The Nature Center at Shaker Lakes has been around since 1966. It was founded by the community to preserve the Shaker Parklands. This natural green space educates through innovative programs and community involvement. It offers camps, classes and tours, and has room rentals for birthday parties and other occasions. The Nature Center is open to the public year-round.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, 1pm - 5pm. The trails are free and open daily from dawn until dusk.
- Founding Date: 01/01/1966
- What makes this community special?: The community involvement
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: The stewardship center helps to maintain the park's biodiversity.
- Features: Camping, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables
- Services: Gift shop, Restrooms, Tours
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No smoking