Lake Erie Artists
Lake Erie Artists started in 2003 by a local group of artists from the greater Cleveland area. The group offers art shows around the city and an outdoor booth on Saturdays from 8am - noon. Lake Erie Artists also offers arts and crafts classes on Thursdays from 6pm - 8pm. Special services and memberships are available along with its online store where orders are shipped directly to the customer. This group is located near fine dining, RTA rail station and is well-lit, making it a safe atmosphere.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, 11am - 6pm; Tue, Thu - Fri, 11am - 8pm; Sat, 8am - 9pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Founding Date: 01/01/2003
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Restrictions: No smoking
- Is there a particular focus for this gallery?: Art collections from local artists
- Art specialties: Painting, Sculpture