Charter One Bank
In Business since the late 1800s, Charter One Bank has always strived to provide the best customer service. It is a well known SBA community lender offering checking and savings accounts, loans, credit cards and CDs. It is open one hour longer than traditional branches to meet the needs of the community and to provide convenient free checking and free online bill pay. Charter One, with a 24 hour ATM, is also located in a convenient space near public transportation and shopping and dining.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 2pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking
- Founding Date: 05/01/1828
- What makes this community special?: People and location
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 8
- What's your customer service philosophy?: To provide fast friendly service.
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Teller service