Drag box to select area
Beaumont School was founded in 1942 by Kenyon V. Painter. It is an all-girls Catholic School that is a part of the Cleveland Diocese. The oldest secondary school, Beaumont focuses on life leadership and service. It is conveniently located on North Park Boulevard near Lee Road and is accessible to downtown. The atmosphere is quiet and safe with professional staff. Beaumont requires a uniform and the dress code is updated each year.
3301 N Park Blvd, Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
- Fax: 216-321-3947
- Accessibility Details: Parking
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:50am - 2:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Accessible: yes