A Cultural Exchange
A Cultural Exchange is a non-profit organization started in 1991 by Deborah McHamm. They offer educational programs and performing arts for children through literature. This organization is geared towards the enhancement of self worth and esteem in children of color. A Cultural Exchange is located in the historic Larchmere district near shopping, dining and other retailers. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable with a beautiful teaching resource center on the premises.
- Fax: 216-795-5302
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5:30pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Founding Date: 01/01/1991
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Children's Literature
- Services: Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "Having the ability to build communities where children read"
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books, Magazines
- New/used: New