Six Shaker Heights homes in foreclosure are scheduled for sheriff's sales today, according to the Cuyahoga County Sheriff's website.
So far, one home in the city — 3627 Strathavon Road — has been sold this month. U.S. Bank bought the multi-family dwelling for $20,000.
Foreclosure sales are conducted each Monday at 8:30 a.m. at the Justice Center, 1215 West 3rd St. in Cleveland.
Here are the Shaker properties in today's sale:
- 1 Sutton Place; appraised value $40,000; minimum bid $26,667
- 2745 Warrensville Center Road; appraised value $80,000; minimum bid $53,334
- 19901 Van Aken Blvd. #206 C; appraised value $45,000; minimum bid $30,000
- 19901 Van Aken Blvd. #417; appraised value $15,000; minimum bid $4,000
- 19901 Van Aken Blvd. #126; appraised value $12,000; minimum bid $8,000
- 13800 Fairhill Road, Unit 104; appraised value $12,000; minimum bid $8,000
For more information about Cuyahoga County foreclosure sales, click here.