Want to get the word out about services at your place of faith? So do we.
Add your place of worship's events to our calendar for free. They can be holiday-related or just what's happening at your regular services. You also can post your church's events and meetings!
Here's a step-by-step guide:
- Log in to Patch. If you don't have an account, you have to create one, but all you have to provide is your name and email address.
- Click on "Events" tab on the top of the page.
- At the top right of the Events page, click on the big white box that says "Add an Event."
- Give your event a title.
- Choose a date, starting time and end time. If your event repeats, check the box that says "This event happens more than once or is an ongoing event."
- Under "Where," type in an address or the name of a location. If adding an address, include the city. Once you have a location, click on that location to save it.
- Fill out a description for your event. Tell us why people should go and what to expect.
- If you'd like to add photos, videos or a flier, click "Choose files to upload."
- Choose a category and fill out any other information, such as who the event best serves, the cost, a contact number or email address, website, etc.
- Click "Post My Event."
If you want to advertise your event in one of the display boxes on our home page or anywhere else on the site, feel free to contact Shaker Heights Patch
If you have trouble posting an event or have questions, you can email.