Six Foreclosed Shaker Heights Homes for Sale Today
Find the appraised and minimum bid values for foreclosed homes in the city
Six Shaker Heights homes in foreclosure are scheduled for sheriff's sales today, according to the Cuyahoga County Sheriff's website.
So far, one home in the city — 3627 Strathavon Road — has been sold this month. U.S. Bank bought the multi-family dwelling for $20,000.
Foreclosure sales are conducted each Monday at 8:30 a.m. at the Justice Center, 1215 West 3rd St. in Cleveland.
Here are the Shaker properties in today's sale:
- 1 Sutton Place; appraised value $40,000; minimum bid $26,667
- 2745 Warrensville Center Road; appraised value $80,000; minimum bid $53,334
- 19901 Van Aken Blvd. #206 C; appraised value $45,000; minimum bid $30,000
- 19901 Van Aken Blvd. #417; appraised value $15,000; minimum bid $4,000
- 19901 Van Aken Blvd. #126; appraised value $12,000; minimum bid $8,000
- 13800 Fairhill Road, Unit 104; appraised value $12,000; minimum bid $8,000
For more information about Cuyahoga County foreclosure sales, click here.