If you’re still looking for a great way to celebrate New Year’s Eve, you’re in luck. There are plenty of businesses in Northeast Ohio hosting special events for the holiday. Here are a few:
- Sushi Rock in Beachwood is hosting a masquerade ball. There are two levels of pricing: one with appetizers and drinks and one with a full, three-course dinner. Details are available on Sushi Rock’s website.
- Cedar Creek Grille at La Place will offer dinner specials, champagne at midnight and entertainment from singer Luca Mundaca beginning at 9:30 p.m. You can make reservations via Open Table, the Cedar Creek Grille website, or by phone at 216-342-5177.
- Paladar in Woodmere is offering New Year’s Eve specials, and there will be live music after 9 p.m.
- The new Office Bistro and Lounge in Cuyahoga Falls is offering a dinner special, too. For $55, customers can pick an appetizer, an entrée and a dessert.
- Mahall’s 20 Lanes in Lakewood will have live music on New Year’s Eve. Dan Shaw and the Organ Crusaders and Wesley Bright & The Hi‐Lites will be playing, beginning at 9 p.m. Tickets are $10 and available online.
- The Best Western Plus Lawnfield Inn & Suites in Mentor is offering a five-course dinner special. There will be live music. Dinners are $75 per person or $120 per couple.
- First Row Centre for the Arts in North Canton is hosting a New Year’s Eve party. Tickets are $40.
- Rav’s Creekside Tap and Grill in Twinsburg is hosting its third annual New Year’s Eve Casino Night. There are different packages to choose from, ranging from $100 per person to $220 per couple, so visit their website for the details.
- Creekside Restaurant in Brecksville is offering a special dinner deal for two. For $59.95, customers can get two entrees and an appetizer and a dessert to share.
Do you know of any other local businesses hosting special events for New Year’s Eve? Add the details in the comments.
Editor’s note: These events all had openings as of the beginning of this week, but you should call the business to see if that’s still the case.