LOOK: This $419,000 Home Was the Priciest Sold in Shaker Heights in January
Check out the top five home sales in Shaker Heights from last month.
Here are the top five home sales in Shaker Heights from January, according to the Cuyahoga County Auditor's Office.
5. 176,500 | 13645 Larchmere Blvd., sold Jan. 22. Single-family colonial; five bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms built in 1927.
4. $275,000 | 19851 Chagrin Blvd., sold Jan. 4. Townhouse; three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, built in 2003.
3. $280,000 | 16801 Aldersyde Road, sold Jan. 10. Single-family colonial; five bedrooms, three full and two half-bathrooms, built in 1946.
2. $352,500 | 2671 Belvoir Blvd., sold Jan. 16. Single-family colonial; four bedrooms, two anda half bathrooms, built in 1956.
1. $419,500 | 14620 Shaker Blvd., sold Jan. 8. Single-family colonial; six bedrooms, four full and two half-bathrooms, built in 1926.