Hurricane Sandy has pummeled the East Coast, and its massive impact has reached as far as Northeast Ohio.
The storm has brought high winds to the area, knocking out power to many and causing huge waves on Lake Erie.
Click the links below for the latest on the storm.
- Hurricane Sandy: Northeast Ohio Begins to See Impact
- LOOK: Hurricane Sandy's Local Damage
- Hurricane Sandy: How East Coast Patches Are Covering the Storm
- UPDATED Hurricane Sandy Causes Cancellation of All Cleveland Hopkins' Flights Until Noon Tuesday
- Hurricane Sandy: How Long Will Food Last in the Fridge if You Lose Power?
- Shaker Heights Trick-or-Treat Night Moved to Sunday
See More on Patch
- Shaker Heights Fire Fighters Practice Rope Rescue at Lake View Cemetery
- South Park Boulevard To Be Closed Next Week
- Firefighters Train At Lake View Cemetery Dam For Unusual Rescue Situations
- Fugitive Wanted After Kicking In Door of His Child's Mother's Home
- Water Main Break Could Mean Discolored Water in Shaker Heights
Most Popular articles
- Kevin Costner Movie Filming in Shaker Heights
- Kevin Costner Films in Shaker Heights: Share Your Photos!
- Bay Window, Hardwood Floors, Knotty-Pine Built-Ins: Shaker Heights Home for Sale
- Shaker Heights Firefighters Stop, Drop and Roll in Training (Video)
- Eye-Popping Gardens Centerpiece Of 9th Annual Gracious Gardens Of Shaker