The Ohio Department of Education today released all of the preliminary data for the 2011-2012 state report cards.
The final data is on hold until the state completes an investigation into some districts’ attendance numbers.
The Shaker Heights School District was rated "Effective."
Use our searchable database above to see how any public district in the state performed. The database includes data on the percentage of students who scored proficient or above on sections of the Ohio Achievement Assessments and the percentage of students who passed the Ohio Graduation Test, as well as data on the percentage of teachers in classrooms that are highly qualified, properly certified or conditionally certified. You can also find information on attendance, graduation rates, enrollment and ACT and SAT scores.
*The information in the above database can be found on the Ohio Department of Education's website.
See More on Patch
- 7 Shaker Students, Residents Win National Merit Scholarship
- Newsweek Names Shaker Heights as #1,050 High School in USA
- Shaker High Earns National Recognition From Washington Post
- How Much Does Shaker Heights Schools Spend Per Student?
- How Much Money Does Shaker Heights City Schools Receive Each Year?
Most Popular articles
- Eye-Popping Gardens Centerpiece Of 9th Annual Gracious Gardens Of Shaker
- Hi Shaker Heights! A Note From New Editor Chris Mazzolini
- Two Shaker High School Students Earn Perfect Scores on National Greek Exam
- How Much Are Homes Selling For in Shaker Heights?
- Burglaries, Assaults And Thefts Reported In Shaker Heights