Migraine sufferers, relief is in sight.
Novartis, the manufacturer of Excedrin, announced Monday in an email to customers that Excedrin Migraine, which has been off the market since a January recall, is being shipped to stores this week.
Novartis said Excedrine Migraine should be back on store shelves in the next few weeks.
The pharmacy department at Giant Eagle does not have a set date yet for when the product will be back on the shelves, but does offer a generic over-the-counter alternative that is currently in stock.
Excedrine Migraine was one of several products recalled by Novartis in January after an internal investigation and complaints of "broken gelcaps, chipped tablets and inconsistent bottle packaging line clearance practices."
Other recalled products included Bufferin, Gas-X, No-Doz and other Excedrin products.
The company announced in August that production had resumed on Excedrin products.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Eye-Popping Gardens Centerpiece Of 9th Annual Gracious Gardens Of Shaker
- Hi Shaker Heights! A Note From New Editor Chris Mazzolini
- How Much Are Homes Selling For in Shaker Heights?
- Kevin Costner Films in Shaker Heights: Share Your Photos!
- Bay Window, Hardwood Floors, Knotty-Pine Built-Ins: Shaker Heights Home for Sale